Avenues of Healing and Connection
At Celebrate Recovery ®, there are many avenues to heal and get connected.
Tips to assist you with feeling more at home in CR ::
- Come early on Tuesday and help set up with new friends
- Share your Prayer Requests with your Share Group
- Check out the books, handouts and flyers available at the Resource Table
- Attend an Open Share Group on Tuesday from 7:30 – 8:30 pm
- Ask the Leader and members of the Share Group for their phone numbers or email addresses to keep connected during the week
- Stay for ‘The Well’ Café for Coffee, Desserts and Fellowship
- A helpful website is www.celebraterecovery.com for lots of info about CR, small groups, to locate a meeting anywhere in the U.S., etc.
Tips to get connected and strengthen your recovery ::
- Start building an Accountability Team (Sponsors and Accountability Partners)
- Join a Step Study Group when it becomes available
- Get a Celebrate Recovery Bible & the 4 Participant Guides and start studying them
- Call someone on your CR phone list
- Pray in the morning for God to help you with your hurt, habit, hang-up
- Pray in the evening and thank God for His help
- Ask others about additional groups during the week. Some of us need more than one meeting per week, there is no shame in that!
- Get involved in CR. There are several places to serve that require no prior experience. Fill out the green card to volunteer or grab any leader you see and tell them you are ready to give back!