We’re back! Chef Krissie’s awesome, scratch-made meals are now served picnic style in the tent outside the sanctuary from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Several Adult Ministry Classes Are Available:
- Table Talk with Pastor Robert – Learn to find God in your everyday life through casual conversation. No RSVP required for this come-and-go class, which follows Wednesday Night Dinner outside.
- Disciple 1 with Robyn White – Find out how the Old Testament really forms one big, beautiful picture of God’s love for his people.
- Disciple 2 with Rev. Dr. Bill Morgan – Jump into a virtual study of Genesis and Exodus to uncover the colorful (and sometimes scandalous!) stories of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and Moses.
- The Belonging Project – Hungry for a deeper connection with God as well as stronger, truer friendships? This women’s study is for you.
- The Walk – In this women’s study, you’ll learn Adam Hamilton’s five daily practices to help you stay connected to Christ.
Downtown is Kids Town’s mid-week worship opportunity designed for children ages K5 to fifth grade. Join us at 6:00 p.m for music, worship, games and more!
RESET Student Ministry’s Life Groups return at 6:00 p.m. Life Groups are a judgement-free space for middle and high school students to connect with God and each other.
The September Mission-of-the-Month is Mission Bulgaria and Asbury has adopted 300 children. Help us bring a little Christmas to children in need by building a shoebox full of toys everyday essentials.