CRMP is an organization run by Wil Bailey, a United Methodist Pastor serving as a missionary in Costa Rica. From building churches to providing daily necessities for the people in their community, Wil and his wife Yolanda have dedicated their lives to serving God through their presence, prayers, gifts, and service and they provide opportunities for volunteer work teams to make an impact on their world.
Asbury was scheduled to go to Costa Rica this month but the trip was canceled due to COVID-related travel restrictions. However, we have TWO trips on the CRMP calendar in 2022 and YOU are invited!
- Join us for our intergenerational mission trip May 28-June 4, 2022. This trip is open to all adults and students (2nd grade and above) who have a parent or guardian going on the trip.
- If you're in high school or college, come with us June 4-11, 2022. This trip is for students who have completed the ninth grade through college.
- Registration for these trips opens October 1, 2021.
Want to support our current 2022 attendees? Here's how:
- Purchase coffee on Sunday mornings at the Mission Wall. Manos De Dios coffee is produced in Central America and 100 percent of the proceeds helps pay Asbury's travel expenses as well as CRMP.
- Plan to attend our interest meeting for the 2022 trip. Wil Bailey will be joining us via Zoom to tell us more about CRMP on Wednesday, May 26.
- Be in prayer for Will, Yolanda and their family. The pandemic has altered their lives dramatically, as volunteers have not been able to come help with building projects and care for the community.