Modern Worship Intern – Summer 2021
Help support all modern worship and tech for Asbury – this includes The Bridge service and RESET Student Ministry. We’re devoted to creating a space that’s open to all people, because all bring something valuable to the community. Questions are welcomed. Diversity is celebrated. We’re unapologetically modern in our approach to worship and tech.
Summer Internship Timeline: June 1 – Aug 15, 2021
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Coachability & Growth Mindset
- Curiosity – questions are encouraged!
- Passion for reaching people not currently in a church community
- Gritty – ministry can be tough, mistakes happen, bouncing back and pushing through is vital
- Fun to be around
- Available 20 hours/week including Wednesdays, and Sunday mornings
What we’re hoping you gain from interning with us:
- Clarity of calling – Sometimes it’s tough for us to know if we’re supposed to be a part of ministry for work, or just support our local churches through membership and service. We hope this helps interns have more clarity on if they feel they should enter into vocational ministry.
- Skills, personal, and leadership development – We can always be improving in some way. Our interns get opportunities to lead in our community – they don’t just make copies and coffee. It’s messy, tough, but we all grow from it together.
- Cross-Training – While some of us may specialize in certain areas, it’s important for both worship and tech directors/pastors to know how to do many other things in ministry.
Completed applications, resumes, and recommendations can be sent to Jeremiah Toole at email@example.com.
Do you love playing and caring for younger children? Do you love telling Bible stories and singing songs? Asbury is looking for Nursery/Preschool Attendants to serve our tiniest members and help them begin their faith journey. This part-time position can work on Sunday mornings, Sunday nights, Wednesday nights, and for special events throughout the year.
Nursery/Preschool Attendants will provide age-appropriate care for children ages infant through Pre-K in our Preschool Ministry. Working with the Preschool Ministry Coordinator, Nursery/Preschool Attendants are friendly, courteous, and welcoming to all children and families who come to Asbury. Experience with childcare and the ability to adapt and interact with a variety of personalities, ages, and developmental stages is required.